Every year we get hundreds of sponsorship requests that come through our office. We thought we would create a page to help you put your best foot forward, and give you the best chance of being noticed.
The very best way to get our attention is to send us a video of your skiing. Here are things that we look for:
- The skiing must be from this year (I know you have tons of great shots from 2 or 3 years ago, but we want to see what you are up to NOW).
- Fancy editing isn't necessary, just the shots. Make sure we see entire tricks, full lines and landings.
- It should only be you skiing. Sending us the link to a 40 minute movie that you have 3 shots in isn't going to cut it.
- Show off all your skills. We are looking for well-rounded riders. Branch out. We want to see park, powder, big-mountain, urban and more. The more versatile of skier you are the better.
- Bonus points if you're riding 4FRNTs already. Sponsored athletes are the face of the brand, and it's good to see how we'll be represented.
Along with your video, if you are competing, you can send along a resume with your various results. Contests are a great way to get noticed! Also, let us know what your plans are for the upcoming season. A letter should be included as well that portrays the sort of person you are, what else you have going on in your life, and how you would fit in with 4FRNT.
We do most of our looking in spring and early summer, so if you send us something, please be patient while we review it.
Send everything in to us at firstname.lastname@example.org